Where to find local Markets on Lake Como
Local markets on Lake Como are a great attraction for those who wants to experience some hours as a local person. Walking through the colourfull stands and feel a typical italian atmoshere is peculiar. And everything is enriched by the stunning landscape of the mountains falling into the lake’s water.
The market’s calendar
This list can help you organize your days on the lake and decide where to go for a visit:
- Argegno – Monday morning
- Bellagio – 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Bellano – Thursday morning
- Cernobbio – Wednesday morning
- Como – Tuesday and Thursday morning, Saturday all day long
- Domaso – 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, morning
- Dongo – 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, morning
- Gravedona – 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, morning
- Porlezza – Saturday
- Lenno (Tremezzina) on Tuesday morning
- Mezzegra (Tremezzina) on Friday morning
- Tremezzo on Thursday morning
Every market offer a different kind of products, some are just food markets or clothes one. Have a look on the description to be sure to find what are you looking for.
are defenetly the best time to visit a local market on Lake Como. All the stands are full of goods and you will sure to find everything you need.
Enjoy a walk avoiding the crowd and feeling the cozy atmosphere!
The best way to reach markets is by ferry.
You can combine a shopping day as a local with a boat tour!
Have a look at ferries timetable on the official website